BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
Since the Welsh Terrier is not a breed for everyone, I prefer to spend some time with prospective puppy clients in person, if they are close enough for that to be feasible, or at the very least by telephone. This is going to be a twelve to fifteen year relationship, so we need to get to know one another.
I also need to the following informaiton to determine whether or not a Welsh would fit into your household, so please include answers to these on your first contact:
| 1. Where you are located - physical address. Is
this a house, apartment, farm or acreage?
2. Number and ages of people in the household - are you expecting an addition to the family in the near future?
3. Other household pets.
4. Work hours - how long will the dog be left on it's own during the day?
5. Facilities - crate, exercise pen, dog run, fenced back yard etc.
6. Vet and boarding facilities.
7. And last, but certainly not least - your experience with terriers in general - Welsh in particular.
In providing me with the above information, you are giving me the tools to ensure that I do the best possible placement for all concerned.